- Do nothing for while -> leave the writing then come back to it later, refreshed
- Overview entire piece first -> leave the typos and tiny stuff for later. Concentrate on plotholes and flow
- Review details -> check sentences themselves for grammar, fragments, typos ect
1) Is the a specific amount of time that is recommended to leave your work before coming back to it?
2) For reading out loud, how can you tell if a sentence is too long? Do some long sentences work?
3) Should you always print out your work to edit it, or is it still fine to do it while on the computer?