- Plot is all about conflict
- Choose a story that interests you, not just the sole intention of making something that sells
- Let plot unfold naturally
- Each scene to make a contribution to plot or character development
- Character should contribute to plot, not the other way around
- Things should make sense, but it doesn’t have to be linear
- Resolution doesn’t have to be tidy
1) Doesn’t leaving the resolution ambiguous annoy people since nothing ever gets solved?
2) How can you tell when something is a”filler” scene instead of contributing to plot?
3) What happens if the characters were created before the plot? Is that better or worse than vice versa?